Today has certainly been interesting. For starters I didn't get my sick pay!! Hello, how am I supposed to live? And to top it all off I couldn't get hold of my boss today, no one would pick up the phone. Ha, it's just like calling the tax office. My good leg has also been playing up today but I think it's just stiffness.
Good things that happened today:
- I didn't sleep this afternoon even though I really, really wanted to
- I'm on 120mg in the morning and 80mg at night for my clexane injections
- I applied for an overdraft (see above)
- I paid off some of my credit card (the bill was due)
- I shopped around for a new credit card (the interest is killing me at the moment)
- I did a film review over at Pawman's Reviews
- I managed to wash my hair - believe me, this is a big deal when you have long hair and no energy
Rehab wise I managed to do a seriously modified version of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and now my arms feel like jelly. It's good jelly though, it was nice to workout again even though I feel really weak and a bit disappointed. My disappointment is completely unrealistic though, there's no way I could go and lift a 30kg bar now, I was struggling with just 2.5kg hand weights. I'm sure my strength will return pretty quickly though.
Here's a little link for the workout I'm doing:
I've done it before and it's pretty good. If you haven't done it I would recommend getting the dvd, after all it's only 30 days and £5, what have you got to lose (except for the money, or if you're like me some extra weight)?
If you have done it
- What are your thoughts on it?
- How often did you do it?
- What were your results?
- Did you change your eating as well or just do the workouts?