|CC courtesy of Rakka, Flickr|
I was speaking to my sister last night and she said that there was a lack of pies on the site! So I thought I'd get you a list of delicious (mainly Paleo) pies ranging from savory to sweet.
- Here's the link to a delicious Paleo Pie by Primal Provenance. It's a yummy stewed steak with vegetables. There's a list of ingredients and instructions on how to make it.
- This one is a tasty apple and cranberry pie by The Sassy Apron. They provide easy instructions and ingredients lists to make it.
- Mark's Daily Apple provides lots of paleo tips and this particular recipe is for the Ultimate Walnut Pie. I'm not normally one for nuts but this one looks pretty good.
- If you love chocolate you're going to love the Chocolate Mousse Pie from Fast Paleo.
Here are some not so good for you pies but are delicious anyway.
- Alan's Kitchen has an entire site dedicated to delicious dessert pies so head on over there for some noms.
- If you live in the country and have access to rabbit you should head on over to Vintage Hearth for this tasty recipe.
- A classic shepherd's pie has been shared by Crazy Horse Ghost.