Wednesday 21 March 2012

Puppies

There's Nothing Like Having a Pet

I miss my dogs very much (they're now living at home with Mum) and I can't have animals in my current apartment. There's just something about dogs that I find very therapeutic and relaxing. I'm sure there have been thousands of studies done on their effects but there's nothing like curling up on the sofa with your dog or doing out for a nice long walk over the cliffs to the sea and watching your dog try and eat the waves as they come crashing in on the shoreline.

Here's an album of three of the dogs I've had, the oldest and bow-legged one, Tyson, has passed on though and we've now got Reamus (the skinny one) and his mother, Tarka (the bigger one with the shiny coat).
Reamus

Tarka

Tyson, sadly no longer with us.

Doggies on Zazzle

Anyone else have some wonderful dogs or animals they couldn't live without?



No comments:

Post a Comment