Monday 21 May 2012

The Truth About Abs

The Truth About Abs

The Truth About Abs is an ebook that I want to get my teeth into. I've been looking at the results Mike Geary has been getting people and I'm excited for the improvements that I've seen. Although I'm in no fit state to actually work out the advice he gives for nutrition is great, he shoots down popular myths and uses science to back up his theories.

What Do You Get With the Book

Here's a small selection of what you actually get in the book:
  • Sound nutritional advice
  • Effective cardio and ab routines
  • How to maximize you metabolism
  • A food chart that focuses on natural whole foods
That's just a small taster of what's in the book. I've also included part 1 & 2 of an interview done with the  author Mike Geary. Mike answers a load of questions sent in by readers about his book and fitness in general:

 

The Truth About Abs isn't just a diet, it's a lifestyle change. Mike will show you how you don't need to do hours and hours on the treadmill but you can get the abs you want by eating the right foods, firing up your metabolism and doing effective workouts.

Since it's an ebook you wont have to wait for shipping you can download it straight to your computer and get started within the next couple of minutes. Click on the link below to go through an informative video which will give you the option to purchase.

Click Here! This link will take you to a promotional video and will then take you to a an order form via click bank.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.
    Check out my page ... Mike Geary

    ReplyDelete